Blogs > Horse Sense

Marissa Raymo will discuss everything about horses, including horse health care tips, training tips, equestrian friendly trails, horse buying info and much more.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Farrier for a Day...Okay, Not Quite (with video!)

After completing my DIY Vaccinations post (and with a little push from our favorite farriers, Koren & Tim of TK Hoof Care 248-431-3775) I decided it was time to take my horse ownership to the next level and learn how to trim my horses' feet. And by "learn" I mean try my hand at the very basics, under the supervision of a professional, with no intention of making it a habit. 

Check out the video below to see how I did!
 Oh, and please don't try this at home :)


Cowboy Logic of the Day:
"If you want to forget all your troubles, 
take a little walk in a brand new pair of high heeled ridin' boots."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Online Marketing
Share