Blogs > Horse Sense

Marissa Raymo will discuss everything about horses, including horse health care tips, training tips, equestrian friendly trails, horse buying info and much more.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Adoptable Horse of the Week - Meet Babe!

My name is Babe or my nickname is Lightning as I shoot across the field like a bolt of lighting. I'm a quarter horse/morgan mix, 10 years old and am a black bay mare. I ride and handle great and have great ground manners. I'm great for trail riding. I ride off alone or in a group. I have get up and go and can spin a hole over the top of a dime, but no problem stopping. I was recently taken around the 4 mile country block and had no problems. I'm not spooky and cars and tractors do not bother me. 




For more information or to meet me, call 269-965-2117 or 269-924-6595 or Email.

Or for information on some of the other adoptable horses
that EARTH Services has to offer, CLICK HERE!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Online Marketing
Share