Blogs > Horse Sense

Marissa Raymo will discuss everything about horses, including horse health care tips, training tips, equestrian friendly trails, horse buying info and much more.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Teaching Your Horse to Bow - with video!

"Take a Bow" was the first (and only) trick I ever got around to teaching my pony George. He does it so well, in fact, that sometimes he'll bow without command to see if he can scam a treat!  

As far as horse tricks go, it is probably one of the easiest to teach, and it's a fun one to pull out to impress a new visitor.

Check out this video from Rick Gore of thinklikeahorse.org to learn how to teach your horse to bow!


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous baby cribs said...

Nice trick, Please keep in tech

February 22, 2012 at 9:49 AM 
Blogger A.M. said...

Thank you very much for that. I have a big Percheron/Arab Gelding that I ride bare back on *too big for a saddle*

I really hope I can teach him this because it would sure be easier than always trying to find a fence
or climb on my sisters horse to get on him if I ever fall off on the trail.
*looks almost like a circus act*

Again, thanks!

September 29, 2012 at 3:24 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for taking the time for you personally to share such a nice info. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share.
----------------------
Dog training long island

March 31, 2016 at 9:27 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Online Marketing
Share